What is a Life Coach?
A life coach is professional in the coaching field who instructs or trains. According to the International Coaching Federation, there are benefits of utilizing coaching during treatment and aftercare treatment. Clients can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.
Interventions Canada Life Coaching Referrals:
- We have qualified life coaches with years of experience with personal recovery or persons that have put many years of experience working on helping others to improve their lives. A life coach can in fact be a life line for long term recovery. It is as important for individuals to gain fresh perspectives on personal challenges, find solutions, enhance decision making skills, greater interpersonal skills, and increased personal confidence. There are many persons that will need a helping hand, to improve productive in all areas of their lives, using life coaching.
Life coaching can help you with including:
- Teaching life skills including and personalizing health and wellness action plans
- Parenting classes, self-esteem workshops classes as needed to fit client’s needs
- Budgeting, banking, shopping, and learning basis interpersonal living skills
- Building communication skills in relationships and family connections
- Medication compliance, if needed